How to find us
- The School is well served by public transport, being equidistant from Chalk Farm and Belsize Park tube stations, both on the Northern Line.
- C11 and 168 bus routes operate near the School.
- Hampstead Heath station on the London Overground is a ten-minute walk from the school.
- A controlled parking zone operates in Belsize Park and parking is very restricted.
Please use the Travel Planner to get to us. This is provided by Transport for London.
Postcode is NW3 2YN.
The Village Prep School operates a School Travel Plan which is reviewed annually. The main objectives of this plan are to:
- Reduce the use of cars to deliver children to the school.
- Inform, educate and assist parents, children and staff about practical alternatives.
- The TFL approved Travel Plan, in its entirety, is available in the School office.
The Village Prep School Good Driving Charter
- Keep the school frontage free of cars at all times except when picking up or dropping off. This is not a parking space.
- No 3-point turns.
- No double parking.
- No blocking residents’ driveways.
- No aggressive behaviour.
- Use the voluntary one-way system, ie. travel southbound along Parkhill Road towards Haverstock Hill.
- Have your child/children ready to exit the vehicle as quickly as possible.
- In our turn the staff will do their best to have your child/children ready to depart on time.